Dear Forward-Thinking Acupuncturist, if your struggling to keep your doors open or if your just looking to drive more traffic to your website then this letter will be one of the most important messages you will ever read.
I hate seeing healers like yourself who actually care about their patients, struggle just to stay in business. Chances are that you didn’t go into acupuncture and spend 3 or 4 years learning the best and most effective ways to heal someone just so you could treat people in your 1 bedroom apartment.
Even if you have your own clinic… the ideas I’ll be revealing to you here will, if put into action, will be extremely effective in getting you more business.
- BIG Idea #1: Don’t worry about making your website pretty — make it effective by adding some sort of e-mail capturing service such as Aweber.com
- BIG Idea #2: Start a e-mail newsletter that’s packed with great, free information that your subscribers will benefit from
- BIG Idea #3: Write weekly e-mail newsletters to the prospects who opt-in for your newsletter.
- BIG Idea #4: After the opt-in to your e-mail newsletter send them a free report. So write something like “how to choose the best acupuncturist in Miami, Florida”.
- BIG Idea #5: Don’t be scared to send them offers for your acupuncture service, just make sure your e-mails are not ALL about selling or else you will lose subscribers and have no one to market to.
Remember, your acupuncture website is not about how you want it to look or about how pretty you want it to be. It’s about getting prospect to do business with you instead of your local competition.